There are 3 Intakes in the Academic Year i.e. January, May and August. Each intake might have a different set of programs offered.
- O-Level Certificate
- At least one Principal pass at A-level and two subsidiaries, or
- A certificate in a relevant discipline from a recognized institution.
UBTEB Certificate Programs (Technical & Business Courses)
O-level Certificate with at least 3 Passes
UBTEB Community Polytechnic Certificate Programs
Successfully completed Primary Leaving Examinations
We also have Directorate of Industrial Training (DIT) Centre for
Level 1 & 2
Makerere MTBI College of Education & External Studies (CEES) – ECD Certificate Programs
O-level Certificate with at least 6 Passes English Inclusive
Makerere University Institute of Education & Research (MITER) – Diplomas
For Upgraders it’s either a CEC or a Primary Teacher’s Certificate from a Chartered Institution or At least 1 Principle Pass and 2 Subsidiaries
Application for Admission for Diploma and Certificate Programs;
Application forms are available at our Campus at a non-refundable fee of Twenty Thousand Uganda Shillings (50, 000 UGX). The forms should be returned to the Academic Registrar’s office and the following should be attached:
- Photocopies of all education certificates and relevant academic documents.
- A copy of the receipt of application
- Four (4) Passport size photographs
NOTE: All Humanities, Business & Computer Courses are run on a Semester Basis while Early Childhood Development, Technical & Vocational Studies are run on a Termly Basis.
FEES STRUCTURE FOR NEW STUDENTS
ADMISSION FEES REQUIREMENTS
- Application & Admission Fees – 50,000/- (Payable Once)
- T-Shirt – 30,000/-
- Institute Identity Card – 15000/-